Questex strives for and values creativity, competence, integrity, friendliness, loyalty, diversity, high-energy output, a sense of humor, and the pursuit of excellence in our many workplaces. Those include our office locations, our field-based work with clients and our on-site work at trade shows, conferences and events around the world. We aim for our employees to be customer-focused, entrepreneurial, happy, vocal, and productive members of our organization. All employees are encouraged to act in the best interest of each other, our customers, and the company.
Questex produces industry-leading digital media, events, business information and content marketing solutions in the markets we serve. Diversification of our product lines, served markets and client base creates a wealth of career development opportunities for Questex team members and those seeking to join.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and the opportunity to grow your career, work with great team members, alongside some of the world's greatest companies to apply your existing skills and learn new ones. We look forward to speaking with you about Questex career opportunities.
Director, Human Resources
Questex Career Opportunities
Questex proudly employs the most dedicated skilled professionals in the industry. Our nearly 400 employees are our most valuable resource and Questex celebrates the contributions of every member of our team by providing a dynamic and supportive work environment, competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Questex is seeking professionals to join our team in the following categories and positions. Positions based in our Boston-area, New York and Washington D.C. offices:
- Business Development Manager, Travel Events Group - New York
- Editorial Intern, Hotel Management Group - New York
- Director, Marketing Operations - Washington DC
- Revenue Analyst and Coordinator - Washington DC
- Digital Marketing Coordinator, Hotel Management Group - New York
- Show Coordinator, Beauty & Wellnes Group - New York
- Software Integration Engineer - Washington DC, New York, or Newton, MA
- Content Marketing Coordinator - Washington DC
- Digital Operations Manager - Washington DC
Due to the large volume of resumes, we cannot take unsolicited phone calls regarding our open positions. For further information on one of these positions please submit your inquiry to [email protected]