The fastest path from lead to sale—and beyond
Imagine getting every one of your prospects together in one big space. What would it take? A hotel? A convention center? An aircraft carrier?
Whether you’re a hospitality supplier looking to reach hotel owners and operators, or you’re a bar supplier who wants to contact the owners and managers of drinking establishments, now you can reach thousands of decision-makers across the hospitality industry. Engage them at any point along the sales funnel throughout the year. And accelerate the conversion from passive to actual contact and transaction.
With the Questex marketplace platform, you open the doors to an entire world of qualified owners, operators, and industry professionals eager to buy your products and services. You not only get the key to an exclusive market of buyers, but you’re invited into the room to meet, engage and do business with unprecedented ease, effectiveness and speed.
Using the highly integrated Questex hospitality marketplace platform, you can:
- Meet with customers at leading live and online events for large-scale audience engagement, branding, lead generation and transactions.
- Develop leads, build brand awareness and drive consumer action through our digital media, magazines, websites and targeted e-newsletters.
- Propel lead generation and branding strategies through industry websites that offer a wide range of advertising, engagement and thought-leadership opportunities and analytics.
- Accelerate the sales process and nurture repeat business through our powerful customer and social engagement strategies and our demand- and lead-generation, learning and loyalty tools.
- Grow, compete and gain an edge with exclusive business information, market intelligence and data analytics services.
Serving the hospitality industry’s entire ecosystem from hotel investment and development to hotel design, management and operations, Questex helps you reach every B2B segment of the industry via our network of live events and authoritative media brands, as well as through proven demand generation, education, loyalty and rewards solutions.
The International Hotel Investment Forum
The International Hotel Investment Forum (IHIF) celebrated its 20 year anniversary this year in Berlin, Germany from March 6-8. With over 2,000 senior members of the hotel industry from 80 countries joined together to take a retrospective look at the previous 20 years of the hospitality industry as well as a look at emerging and future trends.
Watch the highlights from 2017 IHIF now.
Hotel Management is a leading B2B centralized print and online source for the latest news, trends and analysis across the hospitality industry. Senior industry leaders rely on Hotel Management’s timely and thorough reporting of breaking news and issues in global and local investment, development, technology, operations, food & beverage and design.
For 142 years, multiunit hotel owners and corporate and operations managers have trusted Hotel Management’s hospitality industry coverage more than any other B2B publication. Rated #1 choice for advertisers, Hotel Management reaches 46,000+ qualified professionals with each print issue, 55,000 unique monthly online visitors and an overall integrated network of 277,000 engaged readers across the website, newsletters and social media.
Reach the dynamic beverage, spirits, nightclub and bar market via the Nightclub & Bar convention and trade show, the largest convention and trade show for the industry, produced live annually in Las Vegas, and an integrated suite of digital media, mobile and social media and marketing solutions.
Nightclub & Bar Show
For more than 30 years, Nightclub & Bar Show has been the nation’s most influential gathering of bar and nightlife professionals. Thousands of professionals gather annually in Las Vegas from across the United States and more than 50 other countries to source the latest products, learn about new technologies and develop mutually beneficial business relationships with the suppliers that move the industry. The event hosts 600+ exhibitors on our innovative expo floor, leading experts from the industry in our comprehensive conference program, and an unparalleled nightlife lineup. From single-unit bar owners to national chain operators to the industry’s largest hospitality groups, the professionals who lead the global bar, restaurant and hospitality industry make the Nightclub & Bar Show a must-attend event each year.
VIBE Conference is the #1 education program for on-premise beverage decision makers. Each year, VIBE Conference provides the most up-to-date, actionable and relevant content, research and workshops to beverage executives, empowering them to produce innovative beverage programs for their concepts. VIBE is the place to learn, connect and build valuable relationships with on-premise chain restaurant, hotel, cruise line, casino and contract-food service executives, operators and directors, as well as with national accounts and marketing executives from leading beverage suppliers, distributors and brokers.
- Hotel ROI - Pittsburgh - September 14, 2017
- Hotel ROI - Atlanta - September 27, 2017
- Hotel ROI - Baltimore - October 6, 2017
- Hotel ROI - Charlotte - October 11, 2017
- The Annual Hotel Conference - Manchester, England - October 12-13, 2017
- HOTEC Europe – Prague - October 11-14, 2017
- Mediterranean Resort & Hotel Real Estate Forum - Portaventura, Spain - October 16-18, 2017
- VIBE - San Diego - February 26-28, 2018
- Hotel Investment Forum - Berlin - March 5-7, 2018
- Nightclub & Bar Show - Las Vegas - March 26-28, 2018
Nightclub & Bar Newsletters
Questex's Nightclub & Bar newsletters provide owners, operators, and service industry professionals expert advice on creating and growing a successful bar business.
Nightclub & Bar's portfolio of newsletters caters to all aspects of the nightlife industry with information about bar management, bar promotions, nightclub operations and on-premise beverage and food trends. Readers can select one or all.