Questex serves the diverse $3.7 trillion information and communications technology (ICT) sector via highly targeted, authoritative digital media, events, content marketing, business information and intelligence products provided by our FierceMarkets brand IT and Telecom groups. We serve technology and business decision- makers responsible for the specification, purchase and deployment of enterprise IT hardware, networking and software solutions, IT services as well as telecommunications equipment and services, mobile, M2M, IoT as well as cable/broadband and digital media and entertainment technology. Among the dynamic market segments covered within the ICT group:
- The $1.5 trillion global wireless and fixed line telecommunications market, with large consumer-driven North American and European markets, is also being bolstered by emerging market growth, with Asia's market share approaching a third of the total, propelled by China.
- The $1.1 trillion mobile industry with over 6.9 billion mobile connections and 3.4 billion mobile subscribers worldwide continues to grow rapidly throughout North America, Europe, the BRICS and Asia.
- The global sensors and machine-to-machine (M2M) wireless device industry, which is expected to grow more than five times over the next five years and exceed $1 trillion within the next decade.
- The general enterprise IT hardware, software and IT services market as well as key vertical markets including Government, Healthcare, Finance, Retail and other industries are valued at over $2 trillion worldwide.
- The robust networked office market including networks, office networked devices as well as document software and services.
- Enterprise software, which continues to be a strong area for investment by CIOs and corporate IT decision-makers including categories such as information security, Big Data, BI, CRM, cloud computing, SCM, document and content management.