Arrive at your ultimate marketing destination—faster than ever
As a travel industry marketer, you want to accelerate the process of converting leads to direct business contacts. But the question is how to reach key decision-makers where and when they’re making buying decisions.
With the Questex marketplace platform, you gain access to an entire world of qualified travel agents, meeting planners and travel industry professionals eager to buy your products and services. This unique platform approach gives you exceptional power to target, qualify, interact, meet and sell with extraordinary ease, effectiveness and efficiency. Not just for one event cycle. But throughout the lifetime of the customer relationship.
With the highly integrated Questex marketplace platform, you can:
- Engage with customers at leading live and online events
- Develop leads and build brand awareness through our digital media, magazines, publication websites and targeted e-newsletters
- Train and nurture a loyal network of advocates and influencers through our e-learning, certification, education and loyalty programs
- Get to the sale faster through our powerful customer engagement and lead generation tools, and hosted buyer events
- Grow, compete and gain an edge with exclusive business information, market intelligence and data analytics services
Questex Travel Group offers 11 free newsletters designed specifically for travel agents covering the latest product launches, deals, sales promotions, and executive appointments from around the world.
Reach a targeted audience through newsletter advertising and content marketing offers to these highly engaged subscribers.
Upcoming Travel Events
- ULTRA Trendsetters - Austin, TX - September 17-19, 2017
- Travel Industry Exchange - New Orleans, LA - October 12-14, 2017
- The Stadium Series - Anaheim, CA - November 8, 2017
- Incentive Travel Exchange - Las Vegas, NV - February 14-17, 2018
- Latin America Meeting & Incentive Travel Exchange - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - Summer 2018
Client Success Story
Since implementing our Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts Specialist course on Travel Agent University as one of our retail travel advisor educational tools many new agents have become familiar with our brands and product offerings.
In four years we have had 2,800 agents complete the course, which has improved our visibility among individual advisors selling our brand and has increased our revenue from the North America luxury travel advisor community.
Vice President Sales & Marketing, The Americas
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts