One platform to reach, engage and sell to qualified buyers
As a marketer in the telecommunications and technology space, you are no longer satisfied simply to raise brand awareness and generate leads. As important as those objectives remain, you want to make a direct connection between the marketing function and the company’s bottom line.
With the Questex marketplace platform, you can achieve your marketing objectives by engaging with customers at every step along the buyer’s journey. Through integrated digital media, content marketing and events produced by our Fierce and Sensors groups, you will connect with technology and business decision-makers responsible for the specification, purchase and deployment of hardware, software, applications and solutions throughout the IT, telecom, mobile, machine-to-machine (M2M), Internet of Things (IoT), cable/broadband, digital media and entertainment technology ecosystem.
Beyond reaching your audience, this unique platform approach gives you unprecedented power to target, qualify, interact, meet and sell with unprecedented ease, effectiveness and speed. Not just for one event cycle. But throughout the lifetime of the customer relationship.
With the highly integrated Questex marketplace platform, you can:
- Engage with customers at leading live and online events
- Develop leads and build brand awareness through our digital media, video, publication websites and targeted e-newsletters
- Train and nurture a loyal network of advocates and influencers through our e-learning, certification, education and loyalty programs
- Accelerate to sales through our powerful customer engagement and lead generation tools
- Grow, compete and gain an edge with exclusive business information, market intelligence and data analytics services
By covering the spectrum of the telecommunications industry, from virtualization and IoT to net neutrality, next gen network infrastructure, OTT and digital transformation, Questex's telecommunications brands deliver insights that aggregators and niche media companies fail to see.
The Wireless Industry Daily Monitor
Every day, 97,000+ executives in the wireless industry turn to FierceWireless for relevant and insightful information on this dynamic market.
Our coverage ranges from network infrastructure to wireless technology, service pricing, 5G, spectrum policy, smartphones and more, providing our readers with thoughtful news and analysis on this increasingly competitive marketplace.
Now you can target our professional network of wireless carriers, device makers and more who depend on FierceWireless’ daily content through newsletter advertising, content marketing offers, and native advertising.
READY-TO-GO CONTENT MARKETING TOPICS
Looking for content marketing topics for your lead generation campaign? Questex's Telecommunications group has number of ready-to-go topics selected by our editorial team that can be used for your webinars, ebooks, whitepapers, or events. Here is just a sampling to choose from:
- Ethernet-Network to Network Interconnection (E-NNI)
- Using DAS to Enhance Network Coverage
- The Pros and Cons of Wi-Fi Calling
- DOCSIS 3.1
- Set-top Survival
New Wireless eLearning Course
Stay informed on the hottest topics facing the wireless industry with FierceTelecom's Learning Center. Take our FREE course on V2X: Opportunities and Challenges with Connected Cars.
Upcoming Telecommunications & Technology Events
- FierceWireless Executive Luncheon Series at Mobile World Congress - Barcelona, Spain - February 26-27, 2018
- The Pay TV Show - Denver, CO - May 14-16, 2018
- Medical Sensors Design Conference - San Jose, CA - June 25-26, 2018
- Sensors Expo - San Jose, CA - June 26-28, 2018
- Sensors Midwest - Rosemont, IL - October 16-17, 208
- FierceWireless NextGen Wireless Networks Summit - Dallas, TX - October 2018
The Sensor Industry’s Premier Resource
Sign up for your free subscription to Sensors eNewsletters and start receiving the industry's leading resources. Sensors delivers a suite of eNewsletters, each serving as an information resource to help engineers and engineering professionals make accurate and efficient business decisions for their companies.